Gunung Sari, West Nusa Tenggara.

by - 10:06 pm

Two weeks ago I went to Gunung Sari with my friends (from Sekolah Foto Budhi Ipoeng Lombok) . We took pictures of "Ray Of Light", and Human Interest photos. We went to a village near Gunung Sari. The atmosphere there is totally different than in town.

People  there are really kindand friendly. They accepted us very well. That's why I was so relax to take pictures of them.




And this is the picture of my friend, I love this picture so much!
My Favorite One :)
And theeeeen, here's the photos of me! Thanks to my friend, om Herman Morrison who took it for me.



Thanks for visiting ~





Nisrina Hutti.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very Nice pictures! Peace From NY. Love the trees and Bamboo.
    You also seem satisfied,which is the opposite of ungrateful.

    sharing your adventure is Dope

    一会说吧!
    perdamaian.

    ReplyDelete