Brain, Beauty and Behavior.

by - 8:40 pm

I ain't a model, you know that. I'm fat (some people said it-,-) and of course I'm not tall. I don't have an ideal body. I'm not beauty nor cute. I'm just me, okay. The point is, I can't be a model and I won't be. This post is kinda different, coz I'm not gonna post about my journey nor about some places. 2 weeks ago, I went to Senggigi Beach with my friend but this time was different, we brought a model. Her name is Yulfa Rizki Amita, she joins Miss Indonesia 2011. She is pretty, and also she is smart coz she is a doctor. She is very tall and slim. If I stand near her, it's like "1 and 0", stand near her made me feel like I'm the ugliest girl in the world lol. Brain Beauty Behavior, yes she has it. Me? Still looking for identity haha. Who says that pretty girl doesn't have a brain? Big mistake. Not all of beauty girls are stupid, boys. Believe me. Picture worth a thousand words, so just see the photos...


Beauty Laugh.
Little bit jealous. She is so awesome! She has all what girls want, just perfect. I don't wanna be so pretty like her, I just wanna be a doctor and slim #krik. Wish someday I could be like her.

And I know the pictures that you are waiting for is the photo of me, rite? Haha just kidding guys. But every post I always put my own photos coz I've told you that I love to be a model too. So this are my photos (I know I'm not as beauty as her, but please don't compare me wkwk, just like Beauty and The Beast haha)

Thanks for visiting guys, hugs and kisses :*

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. someday, i will be your Fotographer< my future Model.... :)...love it, xoxoxo

    (Yulfa Rizki Amita, ur Father's stubborn student)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is very inspirational! Kiki is a great and kind person who I have had the pleasure of talking with for a few years now. this is a very kind note to her. Nisrina you have powerful words and are very beautiful. Being tall and slim and everything just think how many times she bumps her head. Petite like you also shine.. your on a great path!

    ReplyDelete