Mount Bromo, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia.

by - 9:42 pm

Mount Bromo is an active volcano and part of Tengger massif in East Java, Indonesia. It isn't the highest peak of the massif, but it's the most well-known mount in Indonesia. The massif area is one of the most visited tourist attraction in East Java, Indonesia. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator God. And luckily last holiday I went there with my family. Awesome! Thank God, You have created an awesome world.

An Awesome Mount Bromo
Sun Rise in Bromo
Me ( @ Mount Bromo)

Dad. Me. And Mas Naufal.
Pretty cold there. I wore many clothes at the same time. Look at the picture above! I wore gloves, skull caps, a thick jacket, and socks. But I still felt cold! Imagine how cold in there :p but it was fun! And then we went to Savana (like a grassland) by Land Rover Car.
Toyota Land Rover, Hard Top
After it, we went to Pasir Berbisik (Whispering Sand), it was gorgeous ;)


Lemme introduce you to my boy friend in there, his name is Rockie :p

Then we went to the top of Mount Bromo! It has 250 stair O.O

And yeah, here's the picture of my hotel at night.

This is the view behind the hotel, Java Banana..



And by the way, I was falling in love with the flower in there! Check this out~




Edelweiz.
This post has many photos right? I'm sorry for it.. This is my last holiday, how's yours? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments