Batu Bereng, Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara.

by - 8:24 pm

Kinda late post I think, you know I've no word to describe how messed up my life is nowadays. It's about my bedroom, getting crazy with "how to tidy up this things without getting back into the messed situation". Lol, if my room is clean and back to the messed, I'm too lazy to clean it up again :p okay back to the topic. It's about Batu Bereng, some of awesome beaches in West Nusa Tenggara and I was very lucky to have a chance to get there. I love nature, all about nature. I'm amazed! To get there (Batu Bereng) we have to walk about 15 km, kinda disappointing with the way but after we arrived, it didn't feel like we just walked that far cause Batu Bereng is yummy for photographer. Hm, lemme show you the photos! ;)

The Sunset in Batu Bereng

Me in Batu Bereng, edited by Zalti Jo
That's all that I have this journey, if I go to somewhere I will post the photos again ;) bye and thanks for visiting. Much love.



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great place dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete