When something goes fun, it's time for holiday.

by - 6:52 pm

Hello, Bloggers.
Before i write about my holiday, i wanna say HAPPY IED MUBARAK for all moeslem in the world. Please forgive my mistakes if i did something that hurt you.
Oke, im goin' to tell you about my last holiday.
Please enjoy my article.

This holiday, i went to Jakarta and Paris van Java, i meant Bandung :)
On September, 10th 2010 i went to Jakarta with my brother. Both of my parents couldn't join us because their job as a Doctor. We went to Jakarta at about 02.30 wita p.m, and we arrived in there at about 03.20 wib p.m. I was happy when i met with my lovely cousin.
Ilham, My Big Cousin.
Ihsan, My Little Cousin.


After that, we went to Tangkuban Parahu Mountain by car. It was awesome. I can't discribe about my feeling. Tangkuban Parahu was so amazing, Indonesia must be proud of it.
Tangkuban Parahu Mountain.
 After that, we went to Bandung. Do you know, the way from Tangkuban Parahu to Bandung was sooo jammed. I got frustrated because our car can't move anywhere. Huaaah it was a bad day EVER! From Tangkuban Parahu to Bandung taked 5 hours because tHe UgLy JaMmEd. We were shopping till death. Hahahahaha :D We went to our village in Kota Bunga, it taked at about 4 hours because the same problem, Jammed.

We went to Taman Bunga Nusantara, it was a pretty place i've ever seen.
This is my favourite plant :)

 I spent 2 days in Bandung, but i still want there someday. Oh yeah, after that i went to Jakarta. And in September, 14th 2010 i went home. Lombok, Im home now :)
I will be missing you, My Family.
Nisrina, Naufal, Ihsan dan Ilham.
My Family.
Anyway, thanks for your time to read my article.
Thanks for visiting my blog.






Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

1 comments