Best Wishes for Them :)

by - 11:03 pm

Tomorrow, My Parents will go to Jakarta. And Wednesday, they are going to Mekkah for Hajj. I'm stay here with my brother, and my grandma. Oh my Godness. I'm happy.  No, no. I'm crying now. They will leave me, for 3weeks. T-H-R-E-E W-E-E-K-S. It's a long long long timeee -______________-

I miss you my parents, so badly. I wish you will be fine there. I will never stop praying for you, may ALLAH give the best for them. May ALLAH protect them, and give them back to me. I love you, so much.

I'm just a little kid without them. I can't do anything without them. I'm waiting for you, I believe that you will back to us. But I'm scared moooomm, daaaaaaad ! :'( Thanks for teach me everything, without you I'm nothing. I love you, Mom. I love you, Dad. So much. Hopefully be a Mabrur Hajj.


My Pa :)



I love you :')

My Lovely Ma :)






Thanks for visiting my blog. Love you so much guys xoxo.






Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

0 comments