Manado, Indonesia.

by - 1:33 pm

Hello bloggerrssssssss, glad to write here again :* Sorry I'm kinda busy, I have a lot of schedules in my senior high school. Okay, let's continue. Last holiday, me and my mother went to Manado, the capital of North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Thanks for my mom who took me to this place. I will give you the photos when I was in there guysss :*

I went there only with my mother, because my mother had a gathering with the dermatology in Indonesia. My mother is a dermatologist, she studied at Airlangga University and I really wanna be like her, I do. Hope I can be like her. Okay, back to the topic. There are no words can describe how beautiful Indonesia is. Really, I love Indonesia so much. Indonesia has a lot of wonderful views. That's why I'm so proud of being Indonesian.

Manado is famous by Bubur(poridge) Manado. Bubur is special dishes from Manado. Bibir Manado, because the girls in Manado are beautiful. Babi Manado, surely I don't know why Manado is famous by Babi Manado, but I will tell you, as long as I know, the dishes in Manado are Paniki, RW and Pork and there are many pigs in Manado, maybe that's why Manado is famous by Babi(pig) Manado.

First, I went to Monumen Yesus Memberkati. Wow, it is a big statue. I took it from as usual, my nikon d90.

After that I went to Tinohor, here's the picture!

Okay, I'm a photographer but I really wanna be a model too even though I'm not slim and tall enough but I really love took a picture of me :p In the night I went to the party. Maybe I was the youngest in there, cause as far as I saw there was only an old woman and man. Haha.
The party was over. And in the morning I went to The Oldest Klenteng in Manado. It was so beautiful.
How's it guys? I love the last photo. And then, I went to Bukit Doa or Bukit Kasih. It was really wonderful.

In the middle of the way to the top, the driver took a photo of me. Big thanks to him :)


And finally, I was in the top of Bukit Kasih. Hh, really tired because It's such a far way.


And yeaah, I never wanna lose a chance to take a photo. The view is really beautiful and you know what, the stone where I was standing up is really hot. Rrrr~
In Bukit Kasih or Bukit Doa, there are many visitors who wants to try the naturally hot water, so do I.


The driver helped me to try the naturally hot water, but guess what my foot touched the stone and I was like "Sh*t it's so hottttt, it will burn my foot" haha. And I went home but yes I still wanted to take a photo of me. I'm such a "narsis" girl :p

In the next day, I went to Bunaken but unfortunately I don't have an underwater camera. Sick! It was just a big opportunity to take a beautiful underwater view because Bunaken has many pretty fish. Aaaaaarrgggghhhh, still in my mind right now. But there is a Under Water Rent, but the files are lost. I don't know where I put it last. Wish I could find it and post it in here. Amin!
Harbor to Bunaken.

I was snorkeling in there. I'm so excited, but you know, I will never wanna snorkeling if I'm not with my father. Felt like dying. I jumped to the see but suddenly I got panic because the guide wasn't near me and I didn't have anyone to hold on. Got panic because I was not comfort with my spectacles. Maybe I drunk 3 liters of sea. Soooo full of it haha.


Once again, big thanks for my mom. I love you mom, so much. Can't imagine how's my life if you are not with me.
Before this post ends, I'd like to tell you some words of Manado Traditional Language. I can't speak Manado Language but I asked my driver in there haha. So, if you wanna ask "What are you doing?" you can say Ada ba apa?. In Manado, ngana means "you". If you wanna say "you are ugly" you can use Besae haha. Makase means Thank You. Just it, haha.
Enough for this post. Thanks for visiting guys.






Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

0 comments