Proud to be West Nusa Tenggara's Photographer.

by - 11:22 pm

.....so, how's everything?....
My week has been so busy, with the school-thing or another-thing. I'm not gonna complain about it, I love my life, whether it's happy or not. Tonight I'm gonna post something about my activity last sunday. There's an event in Sesaot, West Nusa Tenggara. "PROUD TO BE WEST NUSA TENGGARA'S PHOTOGRAPHER", it was really excited guys! I met with new friends from Sumbawa, East Lombok and many more. There were a lot of people there! Awww. Can't wait to see the photos? Check this out..

And we had models, their name is Isabelle and Leyla Rose.
Isabelle Silvia Marchesi

Leyla Rose
Three Angels.

It was a precious experience, thank God for gimme chance to joined this event. Now I have more photography's friends from another city. Very nice to know you guys...


Thanks for visiting, and by the way thanks for the appreciation, thanks for supporting me guys, love you.

You May Also Like

2 comments