NOVEMBER = MOVEMBER

by - 1:25 am

Welcome NOVEMBER, be my month please. October destroyed all the things I used to have. I lost someone who used to love me, you know what I mean... He lifted me into the highest sky, and suddenly dropped me into the lowest ground.. I don't know what happens with me, I feel like I'm a trash.. I know I'm not even perfect, but could you just didn't hurt me that much? I'm a human and I have feelings. Hurt me that much doesn't make you more perfect. You left me without feeling guilty at all, but everyone just blame it on me. They said that I'm selfish but wait, did they know the "real"problem? No, they didn't. You don't even know the problem, so please stop judging me!! Sorry for being this emotional guys, I really don't have any friends to talk to.. poor me.


You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?
Taylor Swift - Last Kiss

A broken up just like a mirror, it's better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
-Unknown

If someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it!
-Unknown

The scar you can't see is the hardest to heal.
-Unknown

I can't describe how exactly I feel right now.. could you guys tell me? I know it's a small problem, just gimme time and I will get over you! It's hard but I'll try as hard as I can.

Just like what I say, forget about love cause I'd rather fall in chocolate! Chocolate never hurt me! Chocolate always accompany me, gimme support when I'm down and always there when I need. I've already found my chocolate, yeah that's you guys! You all are my chocolates :*

You May Also Like

0 comments