My Portfolio..

by - 6:25 am

Such an unbelievable thing that I have many experiences in my life. I've been studying in SFTBI (Sekolah Foto Tjap Budhi Ipoeng), we had to collect 29 photos (Portfolio) till we graduated from this school.. And guess what? I've been graduated in this school on 17th October 2011,  I can graduated from this school at my age just 15th years old. I'm the youngest graduates, so proud! It doesn't matter how old we are, how young we are, if you say "I can" than it will be. Trust me :-)

It's too long if I put it in the first page, so just click READ MORE if you wanna see the photos!



These are the photos, enjoy it guys :-)
Sendang Gile Water Fall.

Free Book to Read

Sitting Baby






















What do you think about my photos? They are cool, aren't they? B-) I have a pressure in photography for sure. I have many dreams, I couldn't say it one by one. I want to travel around the world, be a doctor like my parents (amin!), be a professional photographer and many more. Graduated from this school, is one of my dream comes true. Taking photos is my hobby, live your life with what you like and what you want. And yeah, keep trying and doing what you want till you can make it happens! Thanks for visiting, love.

You May Also Like

1 comments