Wait me there, my guardian angel.

by - 9:41 pm

"Tiap-tiap yang bernyawa pasti akan merasakan mati" (QS. 3:185)

I know you are still here, mama.. hold my hand, kiss my forehead & hug me tight when I feel like I wanna give up.. You have done your best being a Mother, Sister, Wife, Friend, Bestfriend, Doctor. Terimakasih karena Mama telah berjuang, untuk bisa lebih lama menemaniku. 
“Tidaklah seorang muslim tertimpa suatu penyakit dan sejenisnya melainkan Allah akan menggugurkan bersamanya dosa-dosanya seperti pohon yang menggugurkan daun-daunnya" -HR. Bukhari dan Muslim
I love you more, but Your Creater love you most. Aku kangen. Like what you said, the love between a daughter & mother is forever. See you ma, kami semua akan menyusulmu, wait me there okay? ;)

Your forever lil' daughter, is wishing you the highest Jannah. Amiin.

Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

0 comments