Belitung Indonesia!

by - 10:26 pm

It's been a long time I've never write anything in this blog. Okay, I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Because you know, after the National Examination I don't know what subject I want to studying. I'm kinda "jobless". Haha lol. So, I will show you my pictures when I went to Bangka Belitung. Bangka Belitung is one of the island in Indonesia.They have an awesome rock, and pretty beach.I went there for 3days. It's so quick. Hell yeah.


I took it by my Nikon d90, you know I love Photograph so damn mucchhh! At about 03pm, I took some pictures. It was sooo hooottt!! It was like there were two suns in Tanjung Binga, seriously. But there's nothing more special than look at an awesome picture I took.
Here's the picture! 

Silent Rock by Nisrina Hutti.
Beautiful Beach to Spend With

My Uncle!

How's my photo? Awesome or amazing? Haha just kidding. Sorry if you don't like it, I'm a newbie. But if you love it, BIG THANKS! And theeen, I went to kinda harbor and a traditional village. Sorry, I just forget the name of this place. I will ask my mother soon! :) I took some pictures of the children in there. But the best picture is I took a silhouette photo of a boy who was jumping to the sea. It's freaking awesome for me.
Check this out!

Flying to The Sky by Nisrina Hutti.
In the second day, I went to Pulau Burung (Bird Island) and Pulau Lengkuas. (Lengkuas Island) This islands were PRETTY AWESOME!!


An Old Lighthouse.

It was in Pulau Lengkuas. It has a Lighthouse or tower. And I took it in the boat, because I wanted to take the green sea for the foreground.I went to the inside of the Lighthouse. It has a window, and I took some pictures in there. Do you know, this Lighthouse has 18floors!!
Heaven from The Window.
And in this photo, I took it from the top of the Lighthouse.
Hhhh, such a tiring journey. But It didn't matter, I enjoyed it. In the next day, I woke up at about 03am. Holly crap, I never wake up at 03am! But Thank God, my mother accompanied me. Love you so much my Real Angel. I wanted to take a sunrise photograph. So, my friends and I went to Kaolin Lake at about 4am, and waiting for the sunrise. And, I got this photo.
Sunrise at Kaolin Lake.

Okay, maybe that's all. I have hundred photos of Belitung, but you know I can't show and upload it all. Haha lol. You must go there someday, it's like a heaven islands. By the way, which photo do you like the most? Tell me! :D
Me at Kaolin Lake.
Snorkeling at The Bird Island.
Thanks for visiting my blog!






Nisrina Hutti.

You May Also Like

0 comments