Amazing Picture of Aik Nyet.

by - 1:41 pm

Hello bloggers! Nice to see you again :) Today I'm going to post my photos when I went to Aik Nyet, West Nusa Tenggara. Yeah, I live in West Nusa Tenggara but honestly, this is the first time I went to Aik Nyet. It has a beautiful waterfall. I don't know much about Aik Nyet, sorry. If you wanna know more about it, browse in Uncle Google please. Do you wanna see the pictures I took? Check it out!





I went there with my parents and my grandma. Special thanks to my father who helps me to bring my bag, such a private porter haha. This is the picture of him when in Aik Nyet. LOL.


And thanks to my mother who gives me a big spirit when I'm lazy to take photos. Thanks to all my family who give support in photograph, thanks to my Nals too. Without you I can't be like this. Muach!

Thanks for visiting my blog.





Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

0 comments