Photo with my new software.

by - 12:32 am

HELLO BLOGGERS! I'm very excited today because you know, I will be the student of Senior High School number 1 Mataram. It was my dream to school in there. Okay, next time I will tell you more about my Senior High School. Now, I will give you my new photo of me haha.
I got this software from my photograph's teacher, his name is Mr. Budhi Ipoeng. Big thanks for him for teach me how to take a pretty picture. And yesterday, he gave me such an editing software. I really love it so  I can make a picture like a painting.



























What do you think? If you wanna know what's the name of this software, contact me! :D
And next time I will give another photos and I will use this software. Promise! *definitely not the photo of me anymore haha*. Oh my god, it's already a midnight. Tomorrow I still go to school -____-
Bye see ya!Thanks for visiting my blog. No copycat please. Love you so much guys xoxo.





Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

0 comments