Will be missing them.

by - 10:56 pm

I miss my junior high school. and I will post about my friends in my Junior High School. Absolutely, they are still my friends in Senior High School. But, maybe we can't be like this when we are in Senior High School. Who knows guys? But lucky me, some of them are in the same school with me (again). HEAVEN! Okay start from my classmate. IX D. But, familiar with "Panicers". I don't even know who gave this name, but okay. Panicers isn't bad. Peace. And let me show you the picture of US!


in Teacher's Day! :)
















The girls in my class. Yeah I know we are pretty :p

















The boys in my class ._.
















after Graduation day! :)
















My favorite one :)























































Honestly, I don't wanna have a "distance" with them. I just wanna be with them. They are the best friends ever! The best memory about school is we spent the time together when teacher was mad at us. Haha. Even though they gave us sooo many homework to do, we always did it (together). And it made us such a clever student (maybe). Haha. This is some pictures of my teachers. Not all of them, some of them who we love the most. We had a "special" name for them. Wkwk.
Our beloved teacher. Mrs. LAYLAA!! :*
(left-to-right) Mr Ruby (biology). And Mr. Joko (math)

Our crazy teacher haha. Mr. Supriadiii :*
Mrs. SUSILOWATI! WE LOVE YOU! Haha!

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd, I have a lot of bestfriends. School without best friends is flat :|
I have a gang, named SEGELSZ and SEGELSZ BOYS! I love theeeeeeem so mucchhhhh!
SEGELSZ!!!!!!
SEGELSZ BOYS!! :*
Me, Devy, and Rista :*
Rista, Nanda, Me!
Devy, Nanda, Me!

Intan, Wita, Me, Mira, Devy (@ Pizza Hut)
Wita, Me, Intan, Devy, Mira.


I have Dwita Arqista, my buleet unyuk unyukk :* She is the best of the best. She always there when I need. Thanks for being my real-best-friends! We will be studying at the same school agaiiin! :**
Witaaaaa buleeeeeet :*

And Danar, the guy that always beside me when I'm sad, happy, help me when I'm in trouble.
@ Lesehan Risqi With Danar.
When Graduatian's Day. Haha lol.

I have soooooo many best friends, but I can't mention it one by one. Sorry. But I will post their photo ^^
Crazy moment at Pizza Hut! :D
Gunawan. Me, Devy.
Some of my friends in Teacher's Day! :)
Danar, Me, Wita, Afif, Gunawan. Love them :*


Thanks for visiting my blog guys. Sorry it's so many photos I posted.






Nisrina Hutti

You May Also Like

0 comments