Ied Mubarak 1432 H

by - 12:26 am

Assalamualaikum.. I wanna say HAPPY IED MUBARAK 1432 H to all moslem in this world. May Alloh bless us. Sorry if I've ever hurt you, sorry if I made mistakes. I'm only a human and nobody's perfect, like Jessie J said lol. Mistakes came from us and perfectness only owned by Alloh SWT. I'm so proud of being moslem. Hopefully I can be a good moslem. This year I met my family because I went to Surabaya and Blitar (mother's and father's hometown). I went there with my father, mother and brother by car, it spent 12 hours. Goshh, such a tiring journey. We cross the ocean by ship, Lombok Strait and Bali Strait. It took 5hours in a ship from Lombok to Bali Island and took 45minutes in a ship from Bali to Java Island. Okay, maybe I talk too much, it's much easier if I give you the photos than I have to write a looong post, cause I can't even describe anything about the feeling of meeting my family. Feels like heaven..




My family





Too many photos of my journey, I will post the photos later in new chapter. Wait for my next post "Journey". Muaah! :*
Thanks for visiting guyss :)

You May Also Like

0 comments