YouTube Walkin'

by - 2:21 pm

Long time no write, such a busy week. Sorry, I don't even have much time to sleep. I always study, go to course, do my home work. Too many things that must I do 'till I don't have any time to just open my blog. If you go to my room, gosh, you would know how horrible my life is. I always put my clothes and book everywhere I want till my mom got angry to me. Haha, sorry mom. I'm not gonna tell you about my life nowadays, it ain't a good idea cause you would be confused. Back to the topic, like the title yesterday I opened Youtube and Elok asked me to open account on Youtube, her name is Maddi Jane. She is just 12, and her voice is stunning! I can't believe she can do it in that age. I wish I could be like her. I can sing, I'm a bathroom singer. I always have a concert in Bathroom, I believe you all do it, LMFAO. If you wanna see her, you can go to her official youtube channel = maddijanemusic . So, here's the video.

You May Also Like

0 comments